Helping the commercial and residential sector to improve sustainability and expand their EV charging networks, through a complete end-to-end solution
Amsterdam, 12 April 2021 – E-Flux is delighted to announce that it has partnered with CTEK to offer seamless integration between CTEK’s EV chargers and solutions and the E-Flux e-mobility platform. Through this exciting cooperation, both organisations want to support organizations in making office buildings, parking garages and apartment complexes more sustainable and future-proof.
The charging solution is centered around the CTEK Chargestorm Connected 2 (CC2) is a powerful EV charger with single or dual output, single phase or 3-phase compatibility, different power outputs from 3.7kW to 22kW, that can now that can be connected to the E-Flux platform. Packed with a range of functions and built in safety features, as well as the added benefit of 4G connectivity, this is one of the most flexible products on the market. The installation can also feature a load balancing system, that protects the grid against overload, whilst also distributing all available power equally across as many as 500 EV charging points on a network, so that EVs are charged as quickly as possible.
The CTEK charging points can be linked to E-Flux’s e-mobility platform, that can provide organisations with detailed information about all charging stations, automatically offsetting charging costs for business. 24/7 helpdesk support is also provided. Users can access monthly invoicing and also view all sessions and costs. The E-Flux e-mobility platform is also available for installers, who can upload photos and working drawings and have full access to the complete range of charging stations compatible with the platform.
“We are pleased that our chargers can now be connected to E-Flux’s e-mobility platform”, says Rowald Oosterkamp, Sales Manager at CTEK. “E-Flux is an organisation that offers complete flexibility and support to their customers, something that we also value. Through this partnership with E-Flux, we can offer a total solution for installers and Charge Point Operators that perfectly meets the needs of the Dutch market. The combination of the E-Flux e-mobility platform and CTEK chargers provides great flexibility, thanks to the wide choice of applications available.”
“CTEK is a welcome addition to our platform”, says Vincent van Vaalen, founder and CEO at E-Flux. “After all, it is a leading brand and is known for their high-quality and reliable charging stations, something that our customers expect from us. With our platform, users can also easily monitor, manage and maintain their EV charging network. Through this collaboration with CTEK, we can push boundaries and take the e-mobility market to the next level.”
- CTEK SWEDEN AB is a world-leading brand in the field of battery maintenance and energy management. CTEK’s knowledge and ongoing investment in innovation mean that CTEK is pushing the boundaries of research and development to bring new battery charging technologies to market.
- CTEK offers the market high-quality, reliable chargers and accessories that are effective, user-friendly and above all safe (for the user, vehicle electronics, battery and charger).
- CTEK’s range of e-mobility products and solutions ranges from individual EV chargers for home use to larger business and commercial installations with many charging stations, which require both balance in load and monitoring and payment solutions.
- With products and solutions for 6, 12 &24V lead acid and lithium batteries (12V LiFePO4) and batteries for electric vehicles, CTEK products have been designed and tested to deliver maximum performance in different situations.
- CTEK sells more than one million battery chargers around the world every year and regularly conducts independent tests of competing battery chargers.
- CTEK supplies chargers to the world’s most recognized manufacturers, including Audi, Bentley, BMW, Corvette, Ferrari, Jaguar, Maserati, McLaren, Mercedes, Porsche and Rolls-Royce.
- E-Flux is a full-service eMobility platform that combines services and offers as a total solution to companies that have an electric fleet.
- Together with a large partner network of 300+ installation companies, distributors and manufacturers, E-Flux today serves more than 20,000 EV drivers.
- The platform is hardware independent and integrated with 25+ charging station brands.
- With the eMobility platform it is possible to automatically settle charging sessions, set rates, set access control.
- For technical staff, E-Flux offers a Field Service Management system where remote maintenance can be performed.
- E-Flux operates in 9 European countries and has a large roaming network that allows our users to charge at 260,000+ charging points throughout Europe.
- E-Flux supports a wide range of companies including Abbott, Baker Hughes, Holland Casino, Rabobank, Hilton.