For HOA residents and admins
Are you moving to a home with a homeowners association? Then it will be very likely that at some point you have to think about EV charging stations. Every year more people switch to electric driving and therefore offering charging stations is also becoming more important. E-Flux offers a platform that has many advantages for HOA’s.
Automatic settlement of energy costs between users of the charge-stations.
24/7 helpdesk support.
The possibility to combine several charge point brands.
Automatic settlement with your employer.
Allow guest usage.
How does it work?
- HOA administrator signs up, prior the residents.
- The HOA administrator receives an agreement, signs it and sends it back.
- After the installment of the charge points by the installer, E-Flux approves them before registration.
- The HOA registers the charge points.
- The HOA mails every resident with a charge station a form (weblink) for the payment of the subscription costs.
- The HOA receives the account details.
- Residents order charge cards on the E-Flux website.
- Ready to charge!