E-Flux is one of the fast-growing start-ups in the e-mobility market. With our independent and highly automated E-Mobility platform, we assist thousands of EV-drivers with charging their car on a daily base.
The E-Flux EV platform services thousands of users and EV charging stations. We are looking for a new team member who can help us continuously improve our platform. Our engineering team’s mantra is achieving excellence through automation. Because of this, every person in the team wears multiple hats.
In this position you will be working on improving the backend systems (better monitoring, better debugging tools, better diagnostics for EV stations, etc.). You’ll also be actively working with technical support and EV installers to resolve issues and to incorporate these learnings back into the platform. New partnership integrations will require new API connectors and accommodating edge cases in existing APIs.
You will be working with an international team of talented software engineers that have decades of big data experience. The stack we use is Kubernetes, Node.js, MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of additional experience writing software
- Proficiency in Linux command line, shell scripting and an understanding of networks (HTTP, TCP, etc.)
- Extensive experience using scripting languages (Node.js experience is a plus).
- Experience with EV protocols such as OCPI and OCPP is a plus
- Experience with modern cloud technologies (Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch, MongoDB) is a plus
- Ability to be organized (check lists, atomic commits, remembering facts, etc.)
- Ability to communicate professionally in English
What we offer
You will work with young and ambitious people. Together we work hard to realize our mission while having fun. Our Slogan “Feel Free” does not only count for our customers, but also for our team members.
- Modern office located in IJburg, Amsterdam
- Competitive salary that fits your experience
- Unlimited furlough for recharging
- Laptop and extra monitor
- Every day a healthy lunch
- Weekly team gatherings with drinks and music
No recruiters can apply for this position. Any application needs to contain an example piece of code that you’ve written or a link to your Github profile.Solliciteer vandaag nog