We are one of the fastest growing eMobility companies. Our top-notch platform enables businesses to manage their charging points, users, and services in one comprehensive online tool. E-flux services over 30.000 users, which grows rapidly every day.
Our goal is to empower 1billion electric kilometres to ultimately become the leading technology platform in the EU and US that handles all transactions for eMobility usage. We have built an open SaaS platform with integrated end-to-end services that can power businesses of every size. This allows our users to – Feel Free – and get the highest value experience for their needs.
We have an open mindset and challenge ourselves to constantly change for the better. We are in the transition from startup to scale-up and together we are putting more structure and processes in place to get to the next level. We’re currently at around 35 employees working from our headquarters in Amsterdam, and growing.
The E-Flux EV platform services thousands of users and EV charging stations. We are looking for a new team member who can help us continuously improve our platform. Our engineering team’s mantra is achieving excellence through automation. Because of this, every person in the team wears multiple hats.
In this position you will be working on improving the backend systems (better monitoring, better debugging tools, better diagnostics for EV stations, etc.). You’ll also be actively working with technical support and EV installers to resolve issues and to incorporate these learnings back into the platform. New partnership integrations will require new API connectors and accommodating edge cases in existing APIs.
You will be working with an international team of talented software engineers that have decades of big data experience. The stack we use is Kubernetes, Node.js, MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of additional experience writing software
- Proficiency in Linux command line, shell scripting and an understanding of networks (HTTP, TCP, etc.)
- Extensive experience using scripting languages (Node.js experience is a plus).
- Experience with modern cloud technologies (Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch, MongoDB) is a plus
- Ability to be organized (check lists, atomic commits, remembering facts, etc.)
- Ability to communicate professionally in English
What we offer
You will work with young and ambitious people. Together we work hard to realize our mission while having fun. Our Slogan “Feel Free” does not only count for our customers, but also for our team members.
- Modern office located in IJburg, Amsterdam
- Competitive salary that fits your experience
- Unlimited furlough for recharging
- Laptop and extra monitor
- Every day a healthy lunch
- Weekly team gatherings with drinks and music
No recruiters can apply for this position. Any application needs to contain an example piece of code that you’ve written or a link to your Github profile.Solliciteer vandaag nog