At E-Flux we are building the largest online infrastructure for eMobility. With our platform businesses of every size can manage their eMobility assets. Our current user base exist out of 30,000 users which is growing quickly. Our goal? To be the biggest independent eMobility platform in Europe and the USA.
Our SaaS solution enables businesses of every size to manage and operate their eMobility assets. As an OCPI/OCPP Integration & Testing specialist at E-Flux you are responsible for all our technical integrations and connections we have with our roaming partners and hardware products (charging stations and energy management). Protocols like OCPI/OCPP/OCHP have no secrets for you, which makes you the OCPI and OCPP specialist within our team. You will continuously stay up to date about the latest protocols in our market.
You will be part of the Product Team and work closely together with the Product Owner so that changes in the protocol are implemented by our Dev team. Next to this, you will also be working closely with our Support Engineers to solve technical issues our customers may experience.
Role and Responsibilities
• Offer support with OCPI/OCPP related issues;
• Testing new OCPI/OCPP connections with OCPI/OCPP partners following the agreed test plan;
• Troubleshoot and investigate issues during testing sessions with partners (it involves reproducing the issues, reading logs, executing database queries);
• Support E-Flux Support team when issues arise with OCPI/OCPP connections in production environment;
• Update testing plan when new versions of OCPI and OCPP protocol become available and supported by E-Flux;
• Log and follow up on integration testing sessions including providing feedbacks to partners and/or to the relevant team(s) internally;
• Follow-up on internal and external issues which arise during testing sessions;
• Support the testing of protocol updates. Report bugs internally if any and provide internal and external feedbacks;
• Provide technical guidance and training to customers including external partners and colleagues;
• Write playbooks and manuals for customers, partners and colleagues.
• Computer Science or Software Engineering degree (or equivalent work experience);
• You have at least 2 years of work experience as an integration specialist and you have knowledge of various integration technologies such as Webservices, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP and APIs. Knowledge of OCPI/OCPP is a plus;
• Ability to be organized (check lists, atomic commits, remembering facts, etc.);
• Ability to communicate professionally in English;
• You are proactively seeking collaboration with colleagues to solve issues quickly.
We have an open mindset and challenge ourselves to constantly change for the better. We are in the transition from startup to scale-up and together we are putting more structure and processes in place to get to the next level.
We’re currently at around 35 employees working from our headquarters in Amsterdam, and growing.
Will you join our team? Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter to