Fast Growing eMobility scaleup is looking for a Product Owner
To keep on building an innovative product & platform we are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product & Tech team.
One team, one mission
E-Flux is a technology company that is building the infrastructure that will power all of eMobility. We provide an open SaaS platform – with integrated end-to-end services – that can power businesses of every size. With our marketing leading solution, companies can manage their charge points, users and services from one platform. At the moment, our client base consists out of around 25.000 users and that number is going up rapidly! Our goal and possibly your new mission? Becoming the largest independent eMobility platform in Europe and the USA and we could really use your help!
How Product & Tech is organized
Our CTO and CPO are responsible for creating a sound vision and strategy on our product and platform from a user journey and technical perspective. The high level roadmap is based on input from outside and inside the organization.
The tactical roadmap is brought to life by you, together with our CPO. The development team will built this tactical roadmap, and you will work closely with them. You will report to the CPO.
Working based on a subscription and increasing SaaS model means we work with different client & plan segments. This asks for clear Product management, optimisation and support per segment to help sell, run and gather feedback within plans. We work agile by using a Kanban system (Trello).
This is your job
You are the gatekeeper between the operations and the development team. That means that you translate feedback and input that you have gathered from the organization into simple and clear requirements for the development team.
You will lead our Inbox-meetings where we gather information from our Finance and Customer Success teams. This will feed the tactical roadmap that you’ll manage together with the Development team. You will also be working together with our Marketing, Customer Success and Finance team.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Manage Development planning board
- Manage Inbox planning board
- Create technical documentation
- Quality Assurance and debugging
- Manage technical integrations with third parties
- Perform user acceptance test
- Prepare and conduct go-live
- Perform handover to business
- Write release notes
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of professional experience as a (Technical) Product Owner working in an agile environment;
- You have understanding of microservices architectures, multi-tenant SaaS and cloud computing;
- You have proven a result-oriented approach; delivering results is your motivation;
- You are driven, analytical and have good communication and writing skills;
- You are a team player and can enthuse, assist and further develop other team members;
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English.
What we offer
- You will work with young and ambitious people. Together we work hard to realize our mission while having fun. Our Slogan “Feel Free” does not only count for our customers, but also for our team members.
- Modern office located in IJburg, Amsterdam
- Competitive salary that fits your experience
- Unlimited furlough for recharging
- Laptop and extra monitor
- Every day a healthy lunch
- Weekly team gatherings with drinks and music
Do you want to join our team? Apply by sending us your resumé and motivation letter. Call us for more information.Solliciteer vandaag nog